We recommend using Walden Farms Alfredo Sauce
- 3 cups organic reduced sodium chicken stock.
- 1 clove garlic, minced.
1 tsp minced ginger.
- 1/4 tsp cardamom.
- 1- 7oz bag of Miracle Noodle
Angel Hair Noodles.
- 1 boneless, skinless chicken breast sliced crosswise into
- 1 cup bean sprouts.
- 2 scallions, sliced into 1/4 inch pieces.
1 tsp chili sauce(optional).
- 1/2 lime, cut in half.
- 1/4 cup chopped
- 1/3 cup of mushrooms-any variety (optional).
- 1 thinly slice
chili pepper with seeds removed (optional).
- In a 3 quart saucepan, bring chicken stock to a boil over medium-high heat. Add
garlic, ginger and cardamom and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a colander rinse noodles with warm water for a couple of minutes, pat dry with
a small hand towel or paper towel to remove excess water. Divide noodles into two
- Add chicken to stock and let cook for 5 minutes(until completely cooked)
- Pour soup into bowls over the noodles. Divide bean sprouts between 2 soup bowls
then top each serving with half the scallions and chili sauce. Garnish bowls with
a slice of lime and pieces of cilantro.
I could swear I was at the Vietnamese restaurant, but without the calories!
Nutritional Info: 2 Servings
Total Fat 3.6g
Saturated Fat 1.0g
Total Carbohydrates 6.2g
Dietary Fiber 1.7g